DIFA:DERZX05 Actor's Training I - Course Information
DERZX05 Actor's Training ITheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/5/4. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Dalibor Buš (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Riou (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Riou
Theater without Borders Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theater without Borders Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Mon 14:30–17:30 202, Fri 14:30–17:30 132
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( Z )
Honesty. The desire to work and develop. Joy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives (in Czech)
- Practical course oriented at an actor's psycho-physical training. The main objective is: - to rediscover the simplicity and playfulness of an actor's creativity - to support individual personal development - to experience the potential of collective creation
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- The course consists of intensive work sessions built on tried acting methods as well as sharing specific experience of students themselves. Practical and theoretical analysis of scenic situations in various exercises mostly based on improvisation. Developing the sensitivity of perception. Gestures, emotions, energies...
- Teaching methods (in Czech)
- work sessions
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Evaluation depends on attendance and participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů