DIFA:DERZX05 Actor's Training I - Course Information
DERZX05 Actor's Training ITheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/2. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- MgA. Lucia Repašská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Riou
Theater without Borders Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theater without Borders Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( Z )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Practical course oriented for a psycho-physical actor’s training as a mean leading to an articulation meaning through body, voice, energy and scenic presence of performer. The course consists of intensive works sessions and its aim is to open basic theatre questions, theatre possibility, identity and sense. Through exercises inspired by various theatre traditions the students acquaint with basics of works on actor’s techniques and mechanism of reshaping training exercises to improvisation and fixed études.
- intensive works sessions and its aim is to open basic theatre questions, theatre possibility, identity and sense.
- KARLÍK, Josef and Josef KOVALČUK. Cesty k herectví (Pathways to Acting). In Cesty k herectví. Brno: JAMU, 2009. 133 pp. ISBN 978-80-86928-55-5. info
- Teaching methods
- work sessions
- Assessment methods
- final performance
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů