HF:H70086l Interpretation Seminar I - Course Information
H70086l Interpretation Seminar IFaculty of Music
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. Vilém Spílka (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Jazz Interpretation Department - Faculty of Music - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Jazz Interpretation Department - Faculty of Music - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Tue 9:20–10:05 S15, Tue 10:10–10:55 S15
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- EVER ( H70086z Interpretation Seminar I )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Podium presentation of the studied works, growing ability to verbally evaluate the performance of other performers.
- Required scoring performances of students
- Optional speech - checking your own levels before the public to scored a graduation concert
- All performances are subject to analysis and constructive criticism listening students and teachers talk in broad terms about all the problems and expressive interpretation of that instrument
- dissemination of knowledge about the composers and their works
- Teaching methods
- Exercise - 2 hours
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Credit evaluation note: 1 z 2.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pro úspěšný zápis předmětu si zaregistrujte též odpovídající předmět v zimním semestru (podle předpokladu "EVER")