DIFA:DDMZX02 Entry Course II - modular trai - Course Information
DDMZX02 Entry Course II - modular trainingTheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/12/12. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková (lecturer)
MgA. BcA. Petra Vodičková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- The student successfully completed the first year of study.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theatre Management focusing on management and technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Theatre Management focusing on production management (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Theatre Management (programme DIFA, Div_Pro:B)
- Stage Management and Technology (programme DIFA, Div_Pro:B)
- Stage Technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to familiarize students to the first year with other students in bachelor study programs, teachers and rules and activities of Theater Production and Stage Technology. To work on joint projects, team dynamics are decisive, and it is vital for students to meet each other. The subject also serves for the active blending of students of both specializations. The goal for the second grade students is to prepare completely 1st stage of the course, ie. to plan content, organization and budget, complete 1.st stage, evaluate it and settle the budget.
- Learning outcomes
- After completion of the course student:
- will know students of the first grade,
- within a team of students of 2nd grade will be able to i plan, implement and evaluate a simple project including economic aspects,
- will know better students in the 2nd grade, their willingness to accept commitments, their influence on team dynamics,
- will know better students in the third year, which will cooperate on the program part dedicated to the SETKÁNÍ / ENCOUNTER festival.
- Stage 1 - "teamwork and collaboration" (2 days outside the Theatre Faculty):
- - site and budget planning for the first stage, planning teambuilding activities,
- - presentation of the plan to teachers of department,
- - address students of the first year with course information,
- - communication with students of the 3rd year of the content of the entrance course and the space that will be dedicated to the SETKÁNÍ / ENCOUNTER festival,
- - organizational and content implementation of stage 1,
- - evaluation and financial settlement.
- Teaching methods
- Two-day course, team building, independent student work, discussion methods.
- Assessment methods
- Credit according to participation.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 dny.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/winter2022/DDMZX02