DIFA:DERZX18 Acting as a gesture of testimo - Course Information
DERZX18 Acting as a gesture of testimony ITheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/30/30. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- MgA. Tomáš Hubáček (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pierre Nadaud (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Riou (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Riou
Theater without Borders Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theater without Borders Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( Z )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- The course Acting as a gesture of testimony offers the student artistic practices focusing on author-actor training and fact-based theatre. It is designed for students who have an interest in movement and body-based theatre (dance and physical theatre) and intermediality and wish to questioning the relation between theatre and reality. The course includes artistic project, practical courses, body and theatre training, experimenting with digital media on the stage and open dramaturgical formats enable a variety of advisory and mentoring processes.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/winter2020/DERZX18