DIFA:DAAZX92 Encounter/Setkání Creative tea - Course Information
DAAZX92 Encounter/Setkání Creative teamTheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Dědová (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Francán (seminar tutor)
MgA. BcA. Petra Vodičková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Aleš Záboj (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Student is within the particular field of study approached to cooperate in the International Festival of Theatre Schools SETKÁNÍ/ENCOUNTER by organizational or artistic team and is determined to contribute to a good outcome of the festival.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Audiovisual Creation and Theatre (programme DIFA, N-DRAUM)
- Radio and TV Dramaturgy and Scriptwriting (programme DIFA, N-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to enable students to different study courses of DF JAMU to participate all year in preparation, implementation and post production of the International Festival of Theatre Schools SETKÁNÍ/ENCOUNTER. Students of different disciplines, especially artistic or pedagogical, gain knowledge related to the implementation of the five-day large scale festival. They learn to work together through the sub-tasks and strengthen their communication skills in foreign languages.
- Learning outcomes
- Student is capable to use skills gained while being a part of the organisational team of international festival. Outputs are based on the student's discipline:
- theme of the festival;
- visual style;
- selection comittee;
- direction, dramaturgy, scenography etc.
- Students practically implement all planned activities of the festival within the organizational team. They are engaged at the basic organizational level of the festival team and their responsibilities and competences are implemented according to a project plan of the relevant festival issue. Performance of practical activities ranges from strategic planning, conception and artistic creativity to operative problem solving, evaluation and feedback, teamwork and collaboration to interdisciplinary communication. Festival organizational team assigns students with the respect to their study specialization.
- required literature
- Prováděcí projekt příslušného ročníku festivalu SETKÁNÍ/ENCOUNTER, který je jedním z výstupů předmětu Organizace mezinárodního divadelního festivalu. info
- Teaching methods
- Number of hours of exercise per week: 2
(independent practical student work within the organization team of the festival SETKÁNÍ/ENCOUNTER) during the whole year.
- Assessment methods
- Credit for their participation according to the evaluation of the student work brought by the the teacher and the student coordinator of the particular organizational section of the festival SETKÁNÍ/ENCOUNTER.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (Winter 2019, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/winter2019/DAAZX92