DIFA:DERZX01 Performance Project I - Informace o předmětu
DERZX01 Performance Project IDivadelní fakulta
- 0/30/30. 4 kr. Ukončení: kz.
- Mgr. Anna Lahodová (přednášející)
- Mgr. Anna Lahodová
Erasmus exchange student programme - Děkanát - Divadelní fakulta - Janáčkova akademie múzických umění v Brně
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Erasmus exchange student programme - Děkanát - Divadelní fakulta - Janáčkova akademie múzických umění v Brně
- FORMA ( Z )
Experienced students (at least 2nd year of study)
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je otevřen studentům libovolného oboru.
Jiné omezení: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů
- Cíle předmětu
- The main idea is to create a cooperative group of students in different fields of the performing arts who will, together with the main teacher and in co-operation with classmates and teachers, produce a piece of theatre comparable to a professional theatre production. The other priority objective is educational, of course; the complex process of learning – theoretical as well as practical – and theoretical concepts are of equal importance. Each semester is a unique educational and production project, focused on a particular universally understood topic. The dramatic text might but must not be a starting point, because various theatrical genres, styles and poetics are chosen as topics, including non - verbal, physical, visual, fine arts and musical. The topic of the project might also include particular historical poetics or approaches to theatre. Students get a chance to do it through a complex process consisting of reading, commenting and discussing written works by theatre theoreticians, practising exercises arising from this approach and implementing chosen approaches into the process of production. Each performance project is carefully prepared for a particular group of incoming students, taking into account their fields of study, levels and experience.
- Výukové metody
- Rehearsals, The teacher will supervise cooperation between students and advise on methods used. The fruit of this project will be a public performance at the Theatre Faculty or another space at JAMU or elsewhere in Brno.
- Metody hodnocení
- The process and achievements are discussed with the teacher and classmates; the project is considered within lessons every week. The project is not a part of regular lessons – it will be prepared in the final 2-3 weeks of the semester during intense workshop a rehearsals.
- Vyučovací jazyk