DIFA:DDMZX02 Opening Course II - Course Information
DDMZX02 Opening Course IITheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Lucie Abou (lecturer)
doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková (lecturer)
MgA. BcA. Petra Vodičková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Students must be enrolled for studies and have successfully accomplished the previous first year of a bachelor's degree.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theatre Management focusing on management and technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Theatre Management focusing on production management (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Stage Technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- Students of second year of a bachelor's degree prepare a "peer to peer" joint residential course. The aim is to enable undergraduate and masters students to to become acquainted with newcomers -students of first year of both study specialisation of Theatre Management study programme and to create conditions for future cooperative teams. Second-year students take responsibility for activities related to the organization and content of the course.
- 2nd year students are preparing the residential course as a project. They are in cooperation with 3rd year students who contribute significantly to methodically content.
- Approximate stay
- * Redesign phase
- - Reflection on the place of residence and the time
- - Financial balance sheet,
- - Preparation of the contents stay with students in Year 3
- - Plan activities
- * The design phase
- - Ensuring the place of residence,
- - Addressing the incoming first-year students,
- - Ensuring contacts to first-year students,
- - Transmission of information about the event,
- - Realization of residence
- * Postproduction phase
- - Completion of photographs and any location photos on the web
- - Final evaluation.
- Teaching methods
- *Single course
* The total number of contact hours including consultation: 2 days
* Total number of hours of independent work of the student: 8
- Assessment methods
- Winter semester
Credit based on the presence and participation in activities
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 dny.
- Enrolment Statistics (Winter 2017, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/winter2017/DDMZX02