DIFA:DDMZ106 Opening Course I - Course Information
DDMZ106 Opening Course ITheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- The student must be enrolled for studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theatre Management focusing on management and technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Theatre Management focusing on production management (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Stage Technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- To acquaint the student with his colleagues in the study team as vnitřmím school environment.
- Communication and social activities for the integration team. Internal environment DIFA JAMU. Internal regulations JAMU and DIFA JAMU. Ethical principles study. Planning studies. Study abroad. Operation JAMU and DIFA JAMU. Parts JAMU. Visit the library and theater studies JAMU Marta.
- Teaching methods
- One-time teaching * The total number of contact hours including consultation: 2 days * Total hours of independent work of the student:
- Assessment methods
- Winter semester
Credit to the presence
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 dny.