DIFA:DERLX02 Brno Theatre Map II - Course Information
DERLX02 Brno Theatre Map IITheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- MgA. Šimon Peták (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Riou (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Riou
Erasmus exchange student programme - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Erasmus exchange student programme - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- Mon 10:15–11:00 107, Mon 11:00–11:45 107
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( Z )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives (in Czech)
- The course is focused on exploring contemporary theatre productions in Brno in context with Czech theatre in general. The module puts emphasis on critical reflection of such productions through essays and debates. After a general introduction into problematic of contemporary Czech theatre, students are progressively acquainted with variety of genres and poetics represented by nowadays theatres in Brno, including student theatres of JAMU (Studio Marta and Theatre Orlí Street). By regular writing of essays on the seen productions, students are encouraged to reflect productions in context with their field of study and with theatre in their home-countries. Their analytical, critical and verbal skills are cultivated through discussing their opinions in debates lead by a teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů