DIFA:DERLX17 Voice Training - Course Information
DERLX17 Voice TrainingFaculty of Theatre
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Anna Čonková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Riou (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Riou
Erasmus exchange student programme - Děkanát - Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
Supplier department: Erasmus exchange student programme - Děkanát - Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( Z )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The subject Voice Training provides students with the foundation for finding a natural, open and expressive voice. Group vocal lessons offer the practical laboratory space to a joyful exploration of the voice in a holistic way. The seminar will be composed of different exercises based on releasing the tension, deepening the breath, using the body as the power for the voice, finding vibrations in the body, group improvisations and will result in utilizing these new found skills by singing multiphonic traditional songs of different origin.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/summer2020/DERLX17