DIFA:DERLX03 Czech for Foreigners II - Course Information
DERLX03 Czech for Foreigners IIFaculty of Theatre
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Michal Kubina (lecturer)
Mgr. Anna Lahodová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Anna Lahodová
Erasmus exchange student programme - Děkanát - Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
Supplier department: Erasmus exchange student programme - Děkanát - Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
- Wed 13:30–15:00 UCEBNA_2, Wed 15:15–16:45 UCEBNA_2
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FORMA ( Z )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives (in Czech)
- This course provides a basic outline of the Czech language today. The aim of the course is to enable students to understand both written and spoken language and for them to become active, competent users in everyday communication. Students will be introduced to the system of Czech grammar – grammatical gender of Czech nouns, questions, numerals, prepositions, declension, conjugation, present, past and future tenses of verbs. Knowledge will be practised in practical communication situations. Students will learn to use basic social phrases, talk about their family and its members, describe a person or a place, order in a restaurant; they will practise dialogues in a shop, at a railway station, at a post office, at the doctor’s, ask the way, make bookings on the phone, etc. Other topics can be included with respect to the needs and wishes of students.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: předmět je otevřen pouze studentům výměnných programů