DIFA:DJTL120 Festival Technical Background - Course Information
DJTL120 Festival Technical BackgroundFaculty of Theatre
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/8/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Jakub Mareš (lecturer)
BcA. Jan Škubal (lecturer)
MgA. BcA. Petra Vodičková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Ateliér divadelní produkce a jevištní technologie - Děkanát - Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
Supplier department: Ateliér divadelní produkce a jevištní technologie - Děkanát - Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
- Tue 14:30–16:00 104
- According years: 1. enter the studio completing the winter semester Other vintages completing the previous studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theatre Management focusing on management and technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Stage Technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- Objective: The festival will provide the student a different perspective on operations and work on stage, will use its expertise in the fields of construction, light, sound in summary hectic festival events and examine its flexibility, initiative and creativity. Descriptors: Student festival passes and comes with threadbare clothes faces with knowledge and ready for another marathon festival.
- Student secures festival theater spaces for technological and technical aspects.
- Není doporučena literatura
- Teaching methods
- * Regular teaching * Number of contact hours per week: 8 * Number of hours per week the student's
- Assessment methods
- * Summer semester Credit based on participation
- Language of instruction