DIFA:DJTL219 Festival Technical Background - Course Information
DJTL219 Festival Technical BackgroundTheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/8/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Jakub Mareš (lecturer)
BcA. Jan Škubal (lecturer)
MgA. BcA. Petra Vodičková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- According years: 1. enter the studio completing the winter semester Other vintages completing the previous studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theatre Management focusing on management and technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Stage Technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- Objective: The festival will provide the student a different perspective on operations and work on stage, will use its expertise in the fields of construction, light, sound in summary hectic festival events and examine its flexibility, initiative and creativity. Descriptors: Student festival passes and comes with threadbare clothes faces with knowledge and ready for another marathon festival.
- Student secures festival theater spaces for technological and technical aspects.
- literatura všech dosud absolvovaných předměr
- Veškerá literatura všech absolvovaných předmětů
- Teaching methods
- Regular teaching * Number of contact hours per week: 8 * The number of hours the student's self week: 0
- Assessment methods
- Summer semester
Credit based on participation
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (Summer 2016, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/summer2016/DJTL219