DIFA:DDMZ106 Entry Course I - modular train - Course Information
DDMZ106 Entry Course I - modular trainingTheatre Faculty
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/12/12. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková (lecturer)
MgA. BcA. Petra Vodičková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Blanka Chládková
Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
Supplier department: Theatre Management and Stage Technology Department - Dean’s Office - Theatre Faculty - Janáček Academy of Performing Arts
- The student must be enrolled for studies.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theatre Management focusing on management and technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Theatre Management focusing on production management (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Theatre Management (programme DIFA, Div_Pro:B)
- Stage Management and Technology (programme DIFA, Div_Pro:B)
- Stage Technology (programme DIFA, B-DRAUM)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to familiarize students to the first year with other students in bachelor study programs, teachers and rules and activities of Theater Production and Stage Technology. To work on joint projects, team dynamics are decisive, and it is vital for students to meet each other. The subject also serves for the active blending of students of both specializations.
- Learning outcomes
- After completion of the course student will:
- be acquainted with students (peers) in the first year,
- know students in the bachelor degree, including their personal focus and future goals,
- be familiar with rules and activities of the theatrical production studio and stage technology,
- be acquainted with the pedagogues of the Department of theatre production and stage technology,
- know the key joint and individual projects that the atelier provides, including the International Theater Festival SETKÁNÍ/ENCOUNTER,
- be informed about the study plan and environment of the faculty,
- be ready for the Professional Readiness Course I.
- Stage 1 - "teamwork and collaboration" (2 days outside Theatre Faculty):
- - getting acquainted with classmates,
- - getting to know the projects from the point of view of students,
- - teambuilding activities leading to a deeper understanding of individualities and involvement in a bachelor's team,
- - meeting teachers of the department.
- The stage is planned and organized by students of the 2nd and 3rd year of the bachelor degree.
- Phase 2 - "What We Need to Explain" (2-hour seminar)
- - organizational issues of the department, on-line tools for communication, facility management, organizational issues of the academic year, tasks of student assistants,
- - answers to questions regarding the internal environment of the school following the Professional Readiness Course I (Study and Examination Rules, JAMU Library, etc.),
- - information for further study - rules for foreign and domestic internships, practical projects, etc.
- The stage is planned and organized by the atelier pedagogues.
- Teaching methods
- Two-day course, team building, independent student work, discussion methods.
- Assessment methods
- Credit according to participation.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 dny.