DIFA:DAAZX41 Fitness Training - Course Information
DAAZX41 Fitness TrainingFaculty of Theatre
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Mgr. Hana Novotná (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Silva Macková
Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
Supplier department: Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
- Interest in improving and maintainng physical condition through the movement. Developing movement coordination
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Improve and maintain student physical condition. Strengthening, stretching individual muscle groups, stretching tendons and joints, acquiring the right principles of movement of individual parts of the body analytically and then synthetically.
- Learning outcomes
- - the student controls the correct posture - the student manages the intensity and pace of individual exercises - the student moves in space with the awareness of his movement and movement of others
- warming up and preparing the whole body for physical activity. Strengthening and stretching the muscular system stretching tendons and joints increasing the range of motion movement and its rhythm dance elements in fitness dance
- Teaching methods
- body condition
- Assessment methods
- ongoing observation of the student's performance, regular attendance in the classes
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- The subject regularly takes place every Thursday from 4.15 - 5.45 pm in the classroom nr. 3 at DIFA JAMU.