DIFA:DAALX41 Fitness Training - Course Information
DAALX41 Fitness TrainingFaculty of Theatre
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Mgr. Hana Novotná (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Silva Macková
Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
Supplier department: Faculty of Theatre - Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno
- Thu 16:15–17:00 3, Thu 17:00–17:45 3
- Interest in improving and maintaining physical condition through a dance technique inspired by the technique of M. Graham improving body coordination.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Improving and maintaining the condition of students. Strengthening, stretching of individual muscle groups, stretching of tendons and joints, mastering the correct principles of movement of individual parts of the body analytically and subsequently synthetically. The foundation of a new subject, modification of the content or teaching methods of the subject was supported by the project CZ.02.2.69 / 0.0 / 0.0 / 16_015 / 0002245 Improving the quality of education at JAMU
- Learning outcomes
- - the student masters the correct posture - the student manages the intensity and pace of individual exercises - the student moves in space with awareness of his movement i movement of others
- - Warming up and preparing the whole body for physical activity. - Strengthening and stretching the muscular system. - Stretching of tendons and joints. - Increasing the range of motion. - Movement and its rhythm. - Dance elements in fitness dance.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Continuous monitoring of student performance, regular participation in teaching.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.jamu.cz/course/difa/summer2021/DAALX41